CHRISTMAS JUMPER & DINNER DAY
Friday 14th December
- Students should wear normal uniform but can wear a Christmas/Festive Jumper instead of their blazer/jumper. They pay £1 at the gate and the money will be donated to 'Save the Children.'
- Students who do not wish to partake, can wear their normal uniform.
- We will also have Christmas Dinner on that day. This will cost £3 per student.
- Christmas dinner will cost £3.00 per student and will be paid for via sQuid in the normal way (sQuid accounts need to be topped up in advance to have available funds).
- Unfortunately no other food will be available on Christmas dinner day and there will be no tuck at morning break. There will be no food available in the vendors either.
- Only those students who have booked Christmas dinner will receive it.
- Any student not requiring Christmas dinner will need to bring a packed lunch (students with packed lunches will be invited to eat with those having Christmas dinner).